- You haven’t seen any fresh ideas from your dealer in a long time.
- You haven’t seen your dealer in a long time!
- You’re not getting the same level of support you did in the early days.
- Your phone calls and emails aren’t being returned in a timely manner.
- You’re no longer working with the same rep that you’ve counted on for years.
Whether any of that hits home for you or not, it never hurts to evaluate your relationships and make sure what you have is the best fit for your program.
With that in mind, we'd like to invite you to speak with one of our Team Apparel Specialists. We can start with a phone call to assess your needs and interest and then schedule a time for your local rep to stop by himself and show you a couple of products (both exclusive to The Graphic Edge) that could mean big things for your uniform and spirit wear programs.
In the meantime, here are
10 Things We Want You to Know About The Graphic Edge:
- We've been in business since 1989. That's nearly 30 years of screen printing, embroidery, and team uniform experience, at your service!
- We do our own screen printing and embroidery - nearly 2.8 million garments each year! We're never at the mercy of contract printers and we control how orders get prioritized based on the needs of our customers.
- We have three service, production, and distribution centers nationwide - which means coast-to-coast service and support with 2-day shipping to virtually the entire continental U.S.
- We have a full staff of professional graphic artists who work hard to ensure that your designs look amazing and you'll have final say before we print anything. You won't be disappointed!
- We never charge art or setup fees. The price we promote is the price you pay.
- We have competitive prices on major brands. Our years in the business and large volume of work has earned us the best possible pricing from manufacturers and distributors. We pass that along to you.
- We love to innovate! Yes, many of the products we sell are available from a lot of other sources. But we work hard to provide unique and exclusive products, designs, and processes so your team can truly stand out.
- We are still family-owned. John "J.R." Reglein started The Graphic Edge nearly three decades ago and continues to play a major role in the day-to-day operation of the business. Staying involved, and because he's not beholden to investors or equity groups, has allowed J.R. to maintain a "customer-first" culture that values service above all else.
- We have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you're not happy with our work, we'll make it right. It's as simple as that.
- We really want to be Your New Team Dealer!